Table of Contents
verb. ['əˈsoʊsiːət, əˈsoʊsiːˌeɪt, əˈsoʊʃiːət, əˈsoʊʃiːˌeɪt'] make a logical or causal connection.
- have in mind
- link up
- think of
- tie in
Rhymes with Associate
How do you pronounce associate?
Pronounce associate as əˈsoʊʃiˌeɪt.
US - How to pronounce associate in American English
UK - How to pronounce associate in British English
How do you spell associate? Is it assoicate ?
A common misspelling of associate is assoicate
Sentences with associate
1. Verb, base form
Promoters often lead the public to associate images with particular venues and acts.
Try building a pleasant routine to help her associate only good things with having her teeth cleaned at home.
3. Noun, singular or mass
Work as an associate in merchant banking for a few years.
Quotes about associate
1. So, I'm thinking of a name for a villain that has a sense of humor. I thought of 'The Joker' as a name, and as soon as I thought that, I associate it with the playing card, as my family had a tradition of champion playing; my brother was a contract champion bridge player. There were always cards around the house.
- Jerry Robinson
2. When I compliment you, I compliment myself, because I am who I associate with.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. I want to get the words "Courage"and "Bravery"tattooed across my back, so people could associate me with those things as they read them while they chase me.
- Jarod Kintz, I Want
verb. associate freely.
- tie in
- link up
noun. ['əˈsoʊsiːət, əˈsoʊsiːˌeɪt, əˈsoʊʃiːət, əˈsoʊʃiːˌeɪt'] a person who joins with others in some activity or endeavor.
- fellow worker
- fellow member
verb. ['əˈsoʊsiːət, əˈsoʊsiːˌeɪt, əˈsoʊʃiːət, əˈsoʊʃiːˌeɪt'] keep company with; hang out with.
- keep company
- go steady
- go out
verb. ['əˈsoʊsiːət, əˈsoʊsiːˌeɪt, əˈsoʊʃiːət, əˈsoʊʃiːˌeɪt'] bring or come into association or action.
noun. ['əˈsoʊsiːət, əˈsoʊsiːˌeɪt, əˈsoʊʃiːət, əˈsoʊʃiːˌeɪt'] a degree granted by a two-year college on successful completion of the undergraduates course of studies.
- Associate in Arts
- associate degree
- academic degree
- Associate in Applied Science
- Associate in Nursing
noun. ['əˈsoʊsiːət, əˈsoʊsiːˌeɪt, əˈsoʊʃiːət, əˈsoʊʃiːˌeɪt'] a person with subordinate membership in a society, institution, or commercial enterprise.
- foot soldier
noun. ['əˈsoʊsiːət, əˈsoʊsiːˌeɪt, əˈsoʊʃiːət, əˈsoʊʃiːˌeɪt'] a friend who is frequently in the company of another.
noun. ['əˈsoʊsiːət, əˈsoʊsiːˌeɪt, əˈsoʊʃiːət, əˈsoʊʃiːˌeɪt'] any event that usually accompanies or is closely connected with another.
adjective. ['əˈsoʊsiːət, əˈsoʊsiːˌeɪt, əˈsoʊʃiːət, əˈsoʊʃiːˌeɪt'] having partial rights and privileges or subordinate status.