Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˌənsətɪsˈfæktɝi'] not giving satisfaction.
- satisfactory (English)
- un- (English)
- on- (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Unsatisfactory
Sentences with unsatisfactory
There are no right or wrong answers, only answers that are satisfactory or unsatisfactory to you.
Quotes about unsatisfactory
1. If we have learned nothing else from the 20th century, we should at least have grasped that the more perfect the answer, the more terrifying its consequences. Incremental improvements upon unsatisfactory circumstances are the best that we can hope for, and probably all we should seek.
- Tony Judt
2. Why did I write? Because I found life unsatisfactory.
- Tennessee Williams
3. When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it, when you cannot express it in numbers, your knowledge is of a meager and unsatisfactory kind; it may be the beginning of knowledge, but you have scarely, in your thoughts advanced to the stage of science.
- William Thomson, 1st Baron Kelvin