verb. ['dɪsəˈgriː'] be of different opinions.
- take issue
Words that Rhyme with Disagree
Example sentences of the word disagree
1. Verb, base form
Agree to disagree.
2. Noun, singular or mass
This gives you three categories of responses: agree, disagree and neither.
3. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
The running time of a filter pump is something pool professionals often disagree about.
Quotes containing the word disagree
1. I totally disagree with the view that the Tibet struggle will die, and there will be no hope for Tibet, after the Dalai Lama passes away.
- Dalai Lama
2. You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts...but you cannot deny he's got style...
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
3. It's no good pretending that any relationship has a future if your record collections disagree violently or if your favorite films wouldn't even speak to each other if they met at a party.
- Nick Hornby
verb. ['dɪsəˈgriː'] be different from one another.