Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈkɑːmˌræd'] a friend who is frequently in the company of another.
Rhymes with Comrade
How do you pronounce comrade?
Pronounce comrade as ˈkɑmˌræd.
US - How to pronounce comrade in American English
UK - How to pronounce comrade in British English
Sentences with comrade
1. Noun, singular or mass
Your four-legged comrade doesn’t sweat all over her body like you do.
Quotes about comrade
1. No one can say that death found in me a willing comrade, or that I went easily.
- Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Princess
2. I get in that kind of situation all the time, Comrade. It's not a big deal."Anger replaced my fear. I didn't like being treated like a child. "Stop calling me that. You don't even know what you're talking about.""Sure I do. I had to do a report on the R.S.S.R. last year.
- Richelle Mead, Vampire Academy
3. To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But it is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be.
- Anna Louise Strong
noun. ['ˈkɑːmˌræd'] used as a term of address for those male persons engaged in the same movement.
noun. a fellow member of the Communist Party.