Table of Contents
verb. ['ˈsnæp'] utter in an angry, sharp, or abrupt tone.
Rhymes with Snap
Sentences with snap
1. Noun, singular or mass
Use the case blade to pop open the snap back Rado watch.
2. Verb, base form
If you pinch your pup's skin, it should quickly snap back to its original position.
3. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
The storage units snap together in a few minutes with interlocking parts and can be disassembled just as quickly.
3 snap disc if it has been tripped or is defective.
Quotes about snap
1. There's no need to clarify my finger snap,"said Magnus. "The implication was clear in the snap itself.
- Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes
2. Honor from death,” I snap, “is a myth. Invented by the war torn to make sense of the horrific. If we die, it will be so that others may live. Truly honorable death, the only honorable death, is one that enables life.
- Rae Carson, The Girl of Fire and Thorns
3. Charlie whistled "Amazing Grace"as he drove. It was all I could do not to whip my head around and snap, Are you kidding me? Couldn't he pick something more appropriate, like "Shout at the Devil"or "Don't fear the Reaper"? Some people had no sense of the proper music for a kidnapping.
- Jeaniene Frost, Halfway to the Grave
verb. ['ˈsnæp'] break suddenly and abruptly, as under tension.
- split up
- come apart
verb. ['ˈsnæp'] separate or cause to separate abruptly.
- rip up
- tear up
- get off
verb. ['ˈsnæp'] move or strike with a noise.
verb. ['ˈsnæp'] close with a snapping motion.
verb. ['ˈsnæp'] put in play with a snap.
verb. ['ˈsnæp'] to grasp hastily or eagerly.
- snatch up
- swoop up
verb. ['ˈsnæp'] cause to make a snapping sound.
verb. ['ˈsnæp'] make a sharp sound.
noun. ['ˈsnæp'] the act of catching an object with the hands.
- shoestring catch