Table of Contents
adjective. ['ənˈriːl'] lacking in reality or substance or genuineness; not corresponding to acknowledged facts or criteria.
Rhymes with Unreal
Sentences with unreal
This is one of my favorite workouts because you achieve the most unreal pump quickly, Forzaglia says.
Quotes about unreal
1. What a blessing it is to love books as I love them;- to be able to converse with the dead, and to live amidst the unreal!
- Thomas Babington Macaulay, The Selected Letters Of Thomas Babington Macaulay
2. When every hope is gone, 'when helpers fail and comforts flee,' I find that help arrives somehow, from I know not where. Supplication, worship, prayer are no superstition; they are acts more real than the acts of eating, drinking, sitting or walking. It is no exaggeration to say that they alone are real, all else is unreal.
- Mahatma Gandhi, The Story of My Experiments With Truth
3. The philosophy of Atheism represents a concept of life without any metaphysical Beyond or Divine Regulator. It is the concept of an actual, real world with its liberating, expanding and beautifying possibilities, as against an unreal world, which, with its spirits, oracles, and mean contentment has kept humanity in helpless degradation.
- Emma Goldman, Anarchism and Other Essays
adjective. ['ənˈriːl'] contrived by art rather than nature.
adjective. ['ənˈriːl'] not actually such; being or seeming fanciful or imaginary.
adjective. ['ənˈriːl'] lacking material form or substance; unreal.