Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈfæbjələs'] extremely pleasing.
Rhymes with Fabulous
How do you pronounce fabulous?
Pronounce fabulous as ˈfæbjələs.
US - How to pronounce fabulous in American English
UK - How to pronounce fabulous in British English
How to spell fabulous? Is it fabulas? Or faboulous? Common misspellings are:
Sentences with fabulous
Now you have a unique and fabulous accent wall that is sure to be envied!
Quotes about fabulous
1. [...]the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!
- Jack Kerouac, On the Road
2. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
- Coco Chanel
3. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?
- Marianne Williamson, A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles"
adjective. ['ˈfæbjələs'] barely credible.
adjective. ['ˈfæbjələs'] based on or told of in traditional stories; lacking factual basis or historical validity.