adjective. ['ˈmɪθəkəl, ˈmɪθɪkəl'] based on or told of in traditional stories; lacking factual basis or historical validity.
Words that Rhyme with Mythical
Example sentences of the word mythical
If you want to create a few mythical beasts, use green for dragons or white for a unicorn.
Quotes containing the word mythical
1. I wasn't exposed to art as I was growing up, and can't recall the first time I saw a work of art. However, I remember very clearly a vision I had of a little green reindeer when I was a child, and visions emanate from the same mythical area where painting resides. Whatever the reason, I immediately felt comfortable working with visual materials.
- William S. Burroughs
2. Don't touch any of my weapons without my permission.""Well, there goes my plan for selling them all on eBay,"Clary muttered."Selling them on what?"Clary smiled blandly at him. "A mythical place of great magical power.
- Cassandra Clare, City of Bones
3. I’m so shy I make Bigfoot look like a socialite. Networking’s not a mystery to me—but I’m mythical to networking.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE