Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈpeɪntəd, ˈpeɪntɪd, ˈpeɪnəd, ˈpeɪnɪd'] coated with paint.
Rhymes with Painted
Sentences with painted
1. Verb, past participle
Use masking tape to tape over all areas of the metal screen that do not need to be painted.
Feather the color into the already painted section around the area to blend the colors.
3. Verb, past tense
Bald men painted blue from head to toe perform silent acts of comedy and acrobatics.
Quotes about painted
1. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
- William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream
2. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
- William Shakespeare
3. He was the crazy one who had painted himself black and defeated the world.She was the book thief without the words.Trust me, though, the words were on their way, and when they arrived, Liesel would hold them in her hands like the clouds, and she would wring them out like rain.
- Markus Zusak, The Book Thief
noun. any of numerous usually rhizomatous hybrid begonias derived from an East Indian plant having rough-textured leaves patterned in silver and bronze and purple and red-brown with inconspicuous flowers.
- beefsteak geranium
- rex begonia
- king begonia
adjective. ['ˈpeɪntəd, ˈpeɪntɪd, ˈpeɪnəd, ˈpeɪnɪd'] lacking substance or vitality as if produced by painting.
adjective. ['ˈpeɪntəd, ˈpeɪntɪd, ˈpeɪnəd, ˈpeɪnɪd'] having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly.
adjective. ['ˈpeɪntəd, ˈpeɪntɪd, ˈpeɪnəd, ˈpeɪnɪd'] having makeup applied.