Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈtrævəlɝ'] a person who changes location.
- fellow traveller
- air traveller
- business traveler
- fellow traveler
- bird of passage
- air traveler
- -er (English)
- -er (Middle English (1100-1500))
- travel (English)
- travelen (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Traveller
How do you pronounce traveller?
Pronounce traveller as ˈtrævələr.
US - How to pronounce traveller in American English
UK - How to pronounce traveller in British English
Sentences with traveller
1. Noun, singular or mass
There is first class for the wealthy traveller, and there is coach for the rest of us.
Quotes about traveller
1. I am not a great cook, I am not a great artist, but I love art, and I love food, so I am the perfect traveller.
- Michael Palin
2. A good traveller is one who knows how to travel with the mind.
- Michael Bassey Johnson
3. It is like the thirsty traveller who at first sincerely sought the water of knowledge, but who later, having found it plain perhaps, proceeded to temper his cup with the salt of doubt so that his thirst now becomes insatiable though he drinks incessantly, and that in thus drinking the water that cannot slake his thirst, he has forgotten the original and true purpose for which the water was sought.
- Syed Muhammad Naquib al-Attas, Islam: The Concept of Religion and The Foundation of Ethics and Morality