noun. ['ˈtrævəlɝ, ˈtrævlɝ'] a person who changes location.
- fellow traveller
- air traveller
- business traveler
- fellow traveler
- bird of passage
- air traveler
- -er (English)
- -er (Middle English (1100-1500))
- travel (English)
- travelen (Middle English (1100-1500))
Words that Rhyme with Traveler
Example sentences of the word traveler
1. Noun, singular or mass
Your traveler will love a nice water bottle that she can use to fill from a purified water tank.
Quotes containing the word traveler
1. It has never been, and never will be easy work! But the road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination.
- Marion Zimmer Bradley
2. A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.
- Lao Tzu
3. The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination.
- Marion Zimmer Bradley, The Fall of Atlantis