noun. ['ˈmɛsəndʒɝ, ˈmɛsɪndʒɝ'] a person who carries a message.
- messenger boy
- errand boy
- dispatch rider
- messagier (Old French (842-ca. 1400))
- message (Old French (842-ca. 1400))
Words that Rhyme with Messenger
How do you spell messenger? Is it messanger ?
A common misspelling of messenger is messanger
Example sentences of the word messenger
1. Noun, singular or mass
Use the microphone to talk to others through messenger or talk programs.
2. Verb, base form
The functions of the cell are carried out by transcription of the DNA within the nucleus to messenger RNA.
Quotes containing the word messenger
1. I think of myself as a catalyst of action and a messenger of hope, turning people onto themselves and turning people onto their dreams.
- Les Brown
2. Muhammad has always been standing higher than the Christianity. He does not consider god as a human being and never makes himself equal to God. Muslims worship nothing except God and Muhammad is his Messenger. There is no any mystery and secret in it.
- Leo Tolstoy
3. There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
- Anonymous, The Quran / القرآن الكريم