Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈpæsəndʒɝ'] a traveler riding in a vehicle (a boat or bus or car or plane or train etc) who is not operating it.
Rhymes with Passenger
How do you spell passenger? Is it passanger ?
A common misspelling of passenger is passanger
Sentences with passenger
1. Noun, singular or mass
It is typically in the front of the engine, either along the driver side or passenger side.
Quotes about passenger
1. Grandpa always used to make me ride in the bed of his pickup truck, so he could keep up his conversations with the 100-pound sack of manure he kept buckled up in the passenger seat. Grandpa said all they ever talked about was grass, but I know Grandpa used to do a little flirting, too.
- Jarod Kintz, There are Two Typos of People in This World: Those Who Can Edit and Those Who Can't
2. Learn to drive?""Never,"said Quentin. "My mission in life is to be a passenger.
- Diana Wynne Jones, Archer's Goon
3. A failure is always in the passenger seat in his or her life.
- Stephen Richards, Boost Your Self Esteem