Table of Contents
noun. anterior pituitary hormone that stimulates the function of the thyroid gland.
Rhymes with Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
Sentences with thyroid-stimulating-hormone
1. Noun Phrase
TSH is thyroid stimulating hormone and is produced by your pituitary gland.
2. Noun Phrase
Moderate toxicity is typically marked by elevated levels of thyroid stimulating hormone, or TSH, in the bloodstream.
3. Noun Phrase
They claim the HCG has a similar structure as thyroid stimulating hormones, thus boosting your metabolism.
noun. hormones (estrogen and progestin) are given to postmenopausal women; believed to protect them from heart disease and osteoporosis.
adjective. ['ˈstɪmjəˌleɪtɪŋ'] rousing or quickening activity or the senses.
adjective. ['ˈstɪmjəˌleɪtɪŋ'] making lively and cheerful.
adjective. ['ˈstɪmjəˌleɪtɪŋ'] that stimulates.
noun. ['ˈθaɪrɔɪd'] located near the base of the neck.
- θυρεοειδής (Ancient Greek (to 1453))
noun. ['ˈhɔrˌmoʊn'] the secretion of an endocrine gland that is transmitted by the blood to the tissue on which it has a specific effect.
- thyrotropin-releasing hormone
- thyroid hormone
- somatotropic hormone
- releasing hormone
- thyrotropin-releasing factor
- thyrotropic hormone
- thyrotrophic hormone
- releasing factor
- parathyroid hormone
- gonadotropic hormone
- hypothalamic releasing hormone
- sex hormone
- human growth hormone
- gonadotrophic hormone
- antidiuretic hormone
- melanocyte-stimulating hormone
- internal secretion
- thyroid-stimulating hormone
- adrenocorticotropic hormone
- hypothalamic releasing factor
- somatotrophic hormone
- growth hormone
- GI hormones
- steroid hormone
- adrenocorticotrophic hormone
- ὁρμή (Ancient Greek (to 1453))
- ὁρμάω (Ancient Greek (to 1453))
- ὁρμῶν (Ancient Greek (to 1453))