Table of Contents
verb. ['ˈsnɔrt'] indicate contempt by breathing noisily and forcefully through the nose.
- let loose
- let out
- bring to
Rhymes with Snort
How do you pronounce snort?
Pronounce snort as snɔrt.
US - How to pronounce snort in American English
UK - How to pronounce snort in British English
Sentences with snort
1. Noun, singular or mass
Bring the hand with mixture to the open nostril and snort it up.
2. Verb, base form
People are more likely to snort and snuffle when they are very tired.
Quotes about snort
1. See?” I’d whispered to Bones, nudging him with a grin. “He never argues with her. Isn’t that sweet?”A snort preceded his response. “Keep dreaming, pet.
- Jeaniene Frost, This Side of the Grave
2. My love is powdered sunshine. Just add water. (Warning: Do NOT attempt to snort it or distribute as a healthy cocaine substitute.)
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. Cael, come on. Stop licking the dude. That's gross."Letty let out a snort. "Please, like you don't lick dudes.""That's different,"Dex explained with a grimace. "None of those dudes were Ash. Besides, last time I checked, Ash was allergic to nuts.
- Charlie Cochet, Hell & High Water
verb. ['ˈsnɔrt'] make a snorting sound by exhaling hard.
- generic drug
- brand-name drug
verb. ['ˈsnɔrt'] inhale recreational drugs.
- do drugs
- breathe in
- keep quiet
- take in
verb. ['ˈsnɔrt'] inhale through the nose.
- take a hit
- do drugs
noun. ['ˈsnɔrt'] a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt.
- Bronx cheer
noun. ['ˈsnɔrt'] a disrespectful laugh.
- cause to sleep
- put option