Table of Contents
- exhaler (French)
- exhalare (Latin)
Rhymes with Exhale
Sentences with exhale
1. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
Keeping the arms extended as you exhale, move the bag over your face and back behind your head.
We breathe oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide, while plants breathe carbon dioxide and exhale oxygen.
3. Verb, base form
Keep your elbows pointing forward and exhale on the return.
4. Noun, singular or mass
Hold for a full inhale and exhale, then repeat on the other side.
Quotes about exhale
1. With my last breath, I’ll exhale my love for you. I hope it’s a cold day, so you can see what you meant to me.
- Jarod Kintz, This is the best book I've ever written, and it still sucks
2. You were just worried about me."An exhale, relieved that I had understood. "Yeah"I turned. "Because you think I'm worth it"He put his fingers under my chin. "I absolutely think your worth it.""But you don't think you are."His mouth opened. Shut."That's what this is about, Derek. You won't let us worry about you because you don't think you're worth it. But I do. I absolutely do.
- Kelley Armstrong, The Reckoning
3. Being in love with someone who doesn't even know you exist isn't the worst thing in the world. In fact, it's quite the oppostie. Almost like passing in a term paper that you know sucked, but having that period of time where you haven't gotten your grade back yet -- that kind of exhale where you haven't been rejected, although you pretty much know how it's going to turn out.
- Tonya Hurley, Ghostgirl