verb. ['ˈbuː'] show displeasure, as after a performance or speech.
Rhymes with Boo
Sentences with boo
1. Noun, singular or mass
Keep one for yourself and give one to your boo.
Quotes about boo
1. A boo is a lot louder than a cheer.
- Lance Armstrong
2. While I was drying off Maddie after her bath tonight, she said, 'I love you' to me for the first time. It sounded like 'All lub boo,' but I didn't care. To reciprocate, I showed her what an ex-Marine looks like when he cries.
- Jim Beaver, Life's That Way: A Memoir
3. So tonight to shush you how about if I say I have administrative bones to pick with God, Boo. I'll say God seems to have a kind of laid-back management style I'm not crazy about. I'm pretty much anti-death. God looks by all accounts to be pro-death. I'm not seeing how we can get together on this issue, he and I, Boo.
- David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest
noun. an embarrassing mistake.
- faux pas
- natural object
noun. ['ˈbuː'] a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt.
- Bronx cheer