Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈflʌf'] any light downy material.
Rhymes with Fluff
How do you pronounce fluff?
Pronounce fluff as fləf.
US - How to pronounce fluff in American English
UK - How to pronounce fluff in British English
Sentences with fluff
African gry parrots often "feather fluff" and shake their bodies when they're feeling joyous and content.
2. Verb, base form
Use a slicker brush to fluff the fur and determine how short you want to trim the leg fur.
3. Noun, singular or mass
Heavy cream whips into high-peaked fluff because of its fat content.
Quotes about fluff
1. If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.
- A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
2. I was as unburdened as a piece of dandelion fluff, and he was the wind that stirred me about the world.
- Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Thorns and Roses
3. No brain at all, some of them [people], only grey fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake, and they don't Think.
- A.A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
noun. ['ˈflʌf'] a blunder (especially an actor's forgetting the lines).
- stay in place
verb. ['ˈflʌf'] ruffle (one's hair) by combing the ends towards the scalp, for a full effect.
- comb out
noun. ['ˈflʌf'] something of little value or significance.
- small beer
- pay up
verb. ['ˈflʌf'] make a mess of, destroy or ruin.
- screw up
- botch up
- muck up
- bollocks up
- go wrong
- fuck up
- ball up
- mess up
- bollix up
- louse up
verb. ['ˈflʌf'] erect or fluff up.