Table of Contents
verb. ['ˈɪtʃ'] scrape or rub as if to relieve itching.
Rhymes with Itch
How do you pronounce itch?
Pronounce itch as ɪʧ.
US - How to pronounce itch in American English
UK - How to pronounce itch in British English
Sentences with itch
1. Noun, singular or mass
If your legs itch like crazy after a shave, you may have dry skin or razor burn.
2. Verb, base form
Pay attention to when your dog seems to itch the most.
Quotes about itch
1. Steel wool—it’s not just for washing dirty dishes. It also makes great underwear material. It’ll cure that itch to take on a lover by making you scratch.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. This must be what an addict feels like, I think, trying to fight the pull of one last, quick read. My fingers itch toward the binding, and finally, with a sigh of regret, I just grab the book and open it, hungrily reading the story.
- Jodi Picoult, Between the Lines
3. You have the itch for writing born in you. It's quite incurable. What are you going to do with it?
- L.M. Montgomery
verb. ['ˈɪtʃ'] have or perceive an itch.
noun. ['ˈɪtʃ'] a strong restless desire.
noun. ['ˈɪtʃ'] an irritating cutaneous sensation that produces a desire to scratch.
- skin sensation
- haptic sensation
- cutaneous sensation
noun. ['ˈɪtʃ'] a contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite; characterized by persistent itching and skin irritation.
- good health
verb. ['ˈɪtʃ'] have a strong desire or urge to do something.
- be well