No search results found for
adjective. ['dɪˈstrɪbjətəd'] spread out or scattered about or divided up.
- divided up
- doled out
- shared out
- dealt out
- meted out
Words that Rhyme with Distributed
Example sentences of the word distributed
1. Verb, past tense
The controlled copy meaning also includes carefully tracking where documents are *distributed* or issued.
2. Verb, past participle
Make sure the prongs of the tool are evenly distributed so that the spring compresses straight and down.
Quotes containing the word distributed
1. Who knew that the devil had a factory where he made millions of fossils, which his minions distributed throughout the earth, in order to confuse my tiny brain?
- Lewis Black, Me of Little Faith
2. I'm a Midwesterner, and everyone in Ohio is excited. I'm also a New Yorker, and a New Jerseyan, and an American, plus I'm an African-American, and a woman. I know it seems like I'm spreading like algae when I put it this way, but I'd like to think of the prize being distributed to these regions and nations and races.
- Toni Morrison
3. ...talent is evenly distributed. You never know how many talented people are out there until you invite and inspire them to be creative.
- John Wood, Creating Room to Read: A Story of Hope in the Battle for Global Literacy