Table of Contents
adjective. ['dɪˈstrɪbjətəd'] spread out or scattered about or divided up.
Rhymes with Distributed
Sentences with distributed
1. Verb, past tense
The controlled copy meaning also includes carefully tracking where documents are *distributed* or issued.
2. Verb, past participle
Make sure the prongs of the tool are evenly distributed so that the spring compresses straight and down.
Quotes about distributed
1. Who knew that the devil had a factory where he made millions of fossils, which his minions distributed throughout the earth, in order to confuse my tiny brain?
- Lewis Black, Me of Little Faith
2. I'm a Midwesterner, and everyone in Ohio is excited. I'm also a New Yorker, and a New Jerseyan, and an American, plus I'm an African-American, and a woman. I know it seems like I'm spreading like algae when I put it this way, but I'd like to think of the prize being distributed to these regions and nations and races.
- Toni Morrison
3. ...talent is evenly distributed. You never know how many talented people are out there until you invite and inspire them to be creative.
- John Wood, Creating Room to Read: A Story of Hope in the Battle for Global Literacy