Rhymes with Waving
Quotes about waving
1. Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace.
- Oscar Wilde, The Canterville Ghost
2. Albus Severus,"Harry said quietly, so that nobody but Ginny could hear, and she was tactful enough to pretend to be waving to Rose, who was now on the train, "you were named for two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew.
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
3. Time was passing like a hand waving from a train I wanted to be on. I hope you never have to think about anything as much as I think about you.
- Jonathan Safran Foer