Table of Contents
adjective. ['ənˈsɛtəld'] still in doubt.
Rhymes with Unsettled
Sentences with unsettled
Should he appear anxious or unsettled, guide him away using the leash and stop praising him.
Quotes about unsettled
1. My view is that if your philosophy is not unsettled daily then you are blind to all the universe has to offer.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson
2. It seems to me some people just go around lookin' to get their faith unsettled. That has been the fashion for the last hundred years or so.
- Marilynne Robinson, Gilead
3. Crises marked by anxiety, doubt, and despair have always been those periods of personal unrest that occur at the times when a man is sufficiently unsettled to have an opportunity for personal growth. We must always see our own feelings of uneasiness as being our chance for "making the growth choice rather than the fear choice.
- Sheldon B. Kopp, If You Meet the Buddha on the Road, Kill Him: The Pilgrimage Of Psychotherapy Patients
adjective. ['ənˈsɛtəld'] not settled or established.
- stay in place
adjective. ['ənˈsɛtəld'] subject to change.
- rich people
adjective. ['ənˈsɛtəld'] not yet settled.