Table of Contents
verb. ['ˈsprɪŋkəl'] distribute loosely.
Rhymes with Sprinkle
How do you pronounce sprinkle?
Pronounce sprinkle as ˈsprɪŋkəl.
US - How to pronounce sprinkle in American English
UK - How to pronounce sprinkle in British English
Sentences with sprinkle
1. Noun, singular or mass
Brush the tops with a little buttermilk and a light sprinkle of cheese.
2. Verb, base form
Open a box of baking soda and sprinkle the contents on the floor in offending room.
Quotes about sprinkle
1. I will be generous with my love today. I will sprinkle compliments and uplifting words everywhere I go. I will do this knowing that my words are like seeds and when they fall on fertile soil, a reflection of those seeds will grow into something greater.
- Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
2. Take one cup of love, two cups of loyalty, three cups of forgiveness, four quarts of faith and one barrel of laughter. Take love and loyalty and mix them thoroughly with faith; blend with tenderness, kindness and understanding. Add friendship and hope. Sprinkle abundantly with laughter. Bake it with sunshine. Wrap it regularly with lots of hugs. Serve generous helpings daily.
- Zig Ziglar
3. No wonder male religious leaders so often say that humans were born in sin—because we were born to female creatures. Only by obeying the rules of the patriarchy can we be reborn through men. No wonder priests and ministers in skirts sprinkle imitation birth fluid over our heads, give us new names, and promise rebirth into everlasting life.
- Gloria Steinem, The Vagina Monologues
verb. ['ˈsprɪŋkəl'] cause (a liquid) to spatter about, especially with force.
noun. ['ˈsprɪŋkəl'] a light shower that falls in some locations and not others nearby.
- rain shower
noun. ['ˈsprɪŋkəl'] the act of sprinkling or splashing water.
verb. ['ˈsprɪŋkəl'] rain gently.
- rain down
- bone dry
verb. ['ˈsprɪŋkəl'] scatter with liquid; wet lightly.
- stay in place