noun. ['ˈpʊʃɪŋ'] the act of applying force in order to move something away.
- stay in place
Rhymes with Pushing
Sentences with pushing
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Use a rag to rub the mixture over the surface of the composition, pushing it into the crazing.
Quotes about pushing
1. I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something.
- Neil Gaiman
2. I like people who are able to keep pushing themselves and challenging themselves even after great success.
- John C. Reilly
3. Quiet is peace. Tranquility. Quiet is turning down the volume knob on life. Silence is pushing the off button. Shutting it down. All of it. - Amir
- Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner