Table of Contents
verb. ['ˈdʒɑːg'] continue talking or writing in a desultory manner.
- carry on
- ramble on
- stand still
Rhymes with Jog
Sentences with jog
1. Noun, singular or mass
Slow down and recover for one minute with a flat jog.
2. Verb, base form
An example warm-up is to jog around the court six times.
Quotes about jog
1. You used to love me. Let me help jog your memory by buying you some running shoes. The shoes will be wooden, and nailed to the floor.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. Two butterflies in two socks could walk faster than I can run. A love song will jog your memory like I jog like Roger Bannister in a wheelchair.
- Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
3. Fortunately, we did most of our athletic stuff inside, so we didn't have to jog through Tribeca looking like a bunch of boot-camp hippie children.
- Rick Riordan
noun. ['ˈdʒɑːg'] a sharp change in direction.
- rising trot
noun. ['ˈdʒɑːg'] a slow pace of running.
- go off
verb. ['ˈdʒɑːg'] stimulate to remember.
verb. ['ˈdʒɑːg'] give a slight push to.
- poke at
verb. ['ˈdʒɑːg'] run at a moderately swift pace.
noun. ['ˈdʒɑːg'] a slight push or shake.
- stay in place
verb. ['ˈdʒɑːg'] run for exercise.
verb. ['ˈdʒɑːg'] even up the edges of a stack of paper, in printing.
- even up