adjective. ['ˈɪndʒɝd'] harmed.
Rhymes with Injured
Sentences with injured
Flex the leg of the dog that is connected to the injured shoulder, so it is bent.
2. Verb, past participle
Kits are known to escape from leashes and can be injured by a harness.
Quotes about injured
1. Thus, when we plead for the gift of charity, we aren't asking for lovely feelings toward someone who bugs us or someone who has injured or wounded us. We are actually pleading for our very natures to be changed, for our character and disposition to become more and more like the Savior's, so that we literally feel as He would feel and thus do what He would do.
- Sheri Dew, If Life Were Easy, It Wouldn't Be Hard: And Other Reassuring Truths
2. The Motto of Champions: If you are hurt, you can suck it up and press on. If injured, you can rebound and return bigger and better...and continue to inspire!
- T.F. Hodge, From Within I Rise: Spiritual Triumph Over Death and Conscious Encounters with "The Divine Presence"
3. We must not be so ready to fancy ourselves intentionally injured. We must not expect a lively young man to be always so guarded and circumspect. It is very often nothing but our own vanity that deceives us. Women fancy admiration means more than it does.
- Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice