Table of Contents
adjective. ['ənˈbroʊkən'] marked by continuous or uninterrupted extension in space or time or sequence.
Rhymes with Unbroken
Sentences with unbroken
Use this product on unbroken skin only so as to avoid skin burns or irritation.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Keeping the line unbroken, the head attempts to tag the tail.
Quotes about unbroken
1. To be unbroken, what would that be?If words that were spoken, had not shattered me
- ZOEgirl, Zoegirl - Different Kind of Free
2. Om (AUM) the Divine song is at the same time Symmetry, Supersymmetry, broken Symmetry, and the unbroken Symmetry of Nature.
- Amit Ray, Om Chanting & Meditation
3. The lake of my mind, unbroken by oars, heaves placidly and soon sinks into an oily somnolence.’ That will be useful.
- Virginia Woolf, The Waves
adjective. ['ənˈbroʊkən'] not subdued or trained for service or use.
- ill health
adjective. ['ənˈbroʊkən'] (especially of promises or contracts) not violated or disregarded.
adjective. ['ənˈbroʊkən'] not broken; whole and intact; in one piece.
adjective. ['ənˈbroʊkən'] (of farmland) not plowed.