Table of Contents
verb. ['ˈglɪtɝ'] be shiny, as if wet.
Rhymes with Glitter
Sentences with glitter
1. Noun, singular or mass
Just as with the glitter, you decide how much or how little decoration is needed.
You can use a matching colored glitter glue or something that will contrast--such as gold or silver.
Quotes about glitter
1. All that is gold does not glitter,Not all those who wander are lost;The old that is strong does not wither,Deep roots are not reached by the frost.From the ashes a fire shall be woken,A light from the shadows shall spring;Renewed shall be blade that was broken,The crownless again shall be king.
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
2. Honest is how I want to look. The truth doesn't glitter and shine.
- Chuck Palahniuk, Survivor
3. Nobody wanted your dance,Nobody wanted your strange glitter, your flounderingDrowning life and your effort to save yourself,Treading water, dancing the dark turmoil,Looking for something to give.
- Ted Hughes, Birthday Letters
noun. ['ˈglɪtɝ'] the quality of shining with a bright reflected light.
noun. ['ˈglɪtɝ'] the occurrence of a small flash or spark.