verb. ['ˈglɪtɝ'] be shiny, as if wet.
Words that Rhyme with Glitter
Example sentences of the word glitter
1. Noun, singular or mass
Just as with the glitter, you decide how much or how little decoration is needed.
You can use a matching colored glitter glue or something that will contrast--such as gold or silver.
Quotes containing the word glitter
1. All that is gold does not glitter,Not all those who wander are lost;The old that is strong does not wither,Deep roots are not reached by the frost.From the ashes a fire shall be woken,A light from the shadows shall spring;Renewed shall be blade that was broken,The crownless again shall be king.
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
2. Honest is how I want to look. The truth doesn't glitter and shine.
- Chuck Palahniuk, Survivor
3. Nobody wanted your dance,Nobody wanted your strange glitter, your flounderingDrowning life and your effort to save yourself,Treading water, dancing the dark turmoil,Looking for something to give.
- Ted Hughes, Birthday Letters
noun. ['ˈglɪtɝ'] the quality of shining with a bright reflected light.
noun. ['ˈglɪtɝ'] the occurrence of a small flash or spark.