Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈiːtɪŋ'] the act of consuming food.
Rhymes with Eating
Sentences with eating
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Depending on the size of the kitchen in your RV, eating healthy meals can be a challenge.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Speak with your doctor prior to starting a new eating plan, as well.
Quotes about eating
1. Eating and reading are two pleasures that combine admirably.
- C.S. Lewis
2. In our fast-forward culture, we have lost the art of eating well. Food is often little more than fuel to pour down the hatch while doing other stuff - surfing the Web, driving, walking along the street. Dining al desko is now the norm in many workplaces. All of this speed takes a toll. Obesity, eating disorders and poor nutrition are rife.
- Carl Honore
3. Reading one book is like eating one potato chip.
- Diane Duane, So You Want to Be a Wizard
adjective. (of animals) carnivorous.
adjective. feeding on grasses.
adjective. (of animals) feeding on plants.
adjective. ['ˈmiːˌtiːtɪŋ'] (of animals) carnivorous.
adjective. feeding on fruit.