Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈdrɛsɪŋ'] a mixture of seasoned ingredients used to stuff meats and vegetables.
Rhymes with Dressing
How do you pronounce dressing?
Pronounce dressing as ˈdrɛsɪŋ.
US - How to pronounce dressing in American English
UK - How to pronounce dressing in British English
Sentences with dressing
1. Noun, singular or mass
It is important to keep the dressing dry.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Part of dressing a bed is making sure that it is clean underneath.
Quotes about dressing
1. I love dressing up and doing the red carpet every once in a while, but I am very much a jeans kinda girl, so it's all a little embarrassing for me.
- Kelly Clarkson
2. I love dressing up. It's the best part of being a girl, I think.
- Emma Roberts
3. I’ve changed, and she’s changed, but we haven’t changed together. We were in separate dressing rooms the whole time we dated.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
noun. ['ˈdrɛsɪŋ'] processes in the conversion of rough hides into leather.
noun. ['ˈdrɛsɪŋ'] the activity of getting dressed; putting on clothes.
noun. ['ˈdrɛsɪŋ'] savory dressings for salads; basically of two kinds: either the thin French or vinaigrette type or the creamy mayonnaise type.
noun. ['ˈdrɛsɪŋ'] the act of applying a bandage.
noun. ['ˈdrɛsɪŋ'] a cloth covering for a wound or sore.
noun. ['ˈdrɛsɪŋ'] making fertile as by applying fertilizer or manure.