Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈtɔɪlət'] a room or building equipped with one or more toilets.
- public convenience
- public toilet
- wash room
- toilet facility
- comfort station
- public lavatory
Rhymes with Toilet
How do you pronounce toilet?
Pronounce toilet as ˈtɔɪlət.
US - How to pronounce toilet in American English
UK - How to pronounce toilet in British English
How do you spell toilet? Is it toliet ?
A common misspelling of toilet is toliet
Sentences with toilet
1. Noun, singular or mass
This is how far the floor trap or toilet flange is required to be from the wall.
On average, toilet rough-in placement tends to be 12 inches from the back wall.
Quotes about toilet
1. Now, you two – this year, you behave yourselves. If I get one more owl telling me you've – you've blown up a toilet or –""Blown up a toilet? We've never blown up a toilet.""Great idea though, thanks, Mum.
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
2. Oh well... I'd just been thinking, if you had died, you'd have been welcome to share my toilet.
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
3. Poop humor is fun. If you do the toilet scenes well and commit to them, they can be really, really powerful.
- Sandra Bullock
verb. train (a small child) to use the toilet.
adjective. (of children) trained to use the toilet.
noun. ['ˈtɔɪlət'] a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination.
- plumbing fixture
- flush toilet
- flushless toilet
- toilet bowl
- potty chair
- potty seat
- toilet seat
noun. ['ˈtɔɪlət'] the act of dressing and preparing yourself.
noun. ['ˈtɔɪlət'] misfortune resulting in lost effort or money.
- ill luck
- bad luck
- tough luck
- good luck
- natural depression