Table of Contents
noun. ['ˌɪnkənˈviːnjəns'] a difficulty that causes anxiety.
Rhymes with Inconvenience
How to spell inconvenience? Is it inconvience? Or inconvinience? Common misspellings are:
Sentences with inconvenience
1. Noun, singular or mass
An account block is not meant as a punishment to the account holder, although it's an inconvenience.
2. Verb, base form
Make sure the favor you ask for will inconvenience your friend in a significant way.
Quotes about inconvenience
1. I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.
- Mark Twain
2. God's Final Message to His Creation:'We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Douglas Adams, So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
3. Luckily, I always travel with a book, just in case I have to wait on line for Santa, or some such inconvenience.
- David Levithan, Dash & Lily's Book of Dares
noun. ['ˌɪnkənˈviːnjəns'] an inconvenient discomfort.
noun. ['ˌɪnkənˈviːnjəns'] the quality of not being useful or convenient.