Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈkaʊntɪŋ'] the act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order.
Rhymes with Counting
Sentences with counting
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
One may notice his friend quickly getting an answer by counting up from the larger number.
Quotes about counting
1. The heart can think of no devotionGreater than being shore to the ocean-Holding the curve of one position,Counting an endless repetition.
- Robert Frost
2. Five syllables,"Apollo said, counting them on his fingers. "That would be real bad.
- Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian
3. Did you see me disarm Hermione, Harry?""Only once"said Hermione stung. "I got you loads more then you got me—""I did not only get you once, I got you at least three times—""Well if you're counting the one where you tripped over your own feet and knocked the wand out of my hand—
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix