adjective. ['ˈblaɪndɪŋ'] shining intensely.
Rhymes with Blinding
Sentences with blinding
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
The driver's side should fall two inches to the right, to avoid blinding oncoming traffic.
Detached retinas, where the retina separates from the back of the eye, is another potentially blinding condition.
3. Noun, singular or mass
Outdoor conditions range from searing heat and freezing temperatures to heavy rain and blinding snow.
Quotes about blinding
1. Success and money can really be quite blinding.
- Jim Harrison
2. Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlying our hard hearts. I was better after I had cried, than before--more sorry, more aware of my own ingratitude, more gentle.
- Charles Dickens, Great Expectations
3. There should be a law that no ordinary newspaper should be allowed to write about art. The harm they do by their foolish and random writing it would be impossible to overestimate - not to the artist, but to the public, blinding them to all but harming the artist not at all.
- Oscar Wilde