Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈbleɪzɪŋ'] shining intensely.
Rhymes with Blazing
How do you pronounce blazing?
Pronounce blazing as ˈbleɪzɪŋ.
US - How to pronounce blazing in American English
UK - How to pronounce blazing in British English
Sentences with blazing
1. Noun, singular or mass
A blazing campfire also helps to discourage such predators as bears and coyotes from coming into the camp site.
Quotes about blazing
1. Faith is not simply a patience that passively suffers until the storm is past. Rather, it is a spirit that bears things - with resignations, yes, but above all, with blazing, serene hope.
- Corazon Aquino
2. No one has imagined us. We want to live like trees,sycamores blazing through the sulfuric air,dappled with scars, still exuberantly budding,our animal passion rooted in the city.
- Adrienne Rich, The Dream of a Common Language
3. He glanced back at the wall. How like a mirror, too, her face. Impossible; for how many people did you know who reflected your own light to you? People were more often--he searched for a simile, found one in his work--torches, blazing away until they whiffed out. How rarely did other people's faces take of you and throw back to you your own expression, your own innermost trembling thought?
- Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451
noun. ['ˈbleɪzɪŋ'] a strong flame that burns brightly.
adjective. ['ˈbleɪzɪŋ'] without any attempt at concealment; completely obvious.