Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈɝːdʒənsi'] the state of being urgent; an earnest and insistent necessity.
Rhymes with Urgency
Sentences with urgency
1. Noun, singular or mass
Create a sense of urgency with tweets that mention that an apartment just became available.
Quotes about urgency
1. You must take action now that will move you towards your goals. Develop a sense of urgency in your life.
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
2. Look!"said Foaly, pointing with some urgency into the vast steel-gray gloom, "Someone who cares!
- Eoin Colfer, The Atlantis Complex
3. My study of prophecy convinces me that God intends knowledge of future events to help us "occupy"with a sense of urgency until the Lord returns.
- David Jeremiah, Until Christ Returns: Living Faithfully Today While We Wait for Our Glorious Tomorrow
noun. ['ˈɝːdʒənsi'] pressing importance requiring speedy action.
- stay in place
noun. ['ˈɝːdʒənsi'] an urgent situation calling for prompt action.
noun. ['ˈɝːdʒənsi'] insistent solicitation and entreaty.