Table of Contents
adjective. ['ənˈnɛsəˌsɛri'] not necessary.
- necessary (English)
- necessarye (Middle English (1100-1500))
- un- (English)
- on- (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Unnecessary
How do you spell unnecessary? Is it unnecesary ?
A common misspelling of unnecessary is unnecesary
Sentences with unnecessary
Steaming is a healthy way to cook fish, as it doesn't add any unnecessary fat.
Quotes about unnecessary
1. Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.
- C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves
2. Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.
- C. S. Lewis
3. For where all love is, the speaking is unnecessary
- Diana Gabaldon, Outlander