Rhymes with Unshakable
Quotes about unshakable
1. Religion is about turning untested belief into unshakable truth through the power of institutions and the passage of time.
- Richard Dawkins
2. Parker: She believed, absolutely, that each person, each heart, had a counterpart—had a mate. A rightness. She’d always believed it, and understood that unshakable belief was a reason she was good at what she did.
- Nora Roberts
3. The desire to live life to its fullest, to acquire more knowledge, to abandon the economic treadmill, are all typical reactions to these experiences in altered states of consciousness. The previous fear of death is typically quelled. If the individual generally remains thereafter in the existential state of awareness, the deep internal feeling of eternity is quite profound and unshakable.
- Edgar D. Mitchell, The Way of the Explorer: An Apollo Astronaut's Journey Through the Material and Mystical Worlds
adjective. ['ənˈʃeɪkəbəl'] without flaws or loopholes.
- -able (English)
- shake (English)
- un- (English)
- on- (Middle English (1100-1500))