adjective. ['ənˈfɛr, ˈʌnˈfɛr, ˌɔnˈfɛr'] not fair; marked by injustice or partiality or deception.
- below the belt
- fair (English)
- feire (English)
- un- (English)
- on- (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Unfair
Sentences with unfair
Some budget padders fight against cuts that they see as unfair by anticipating them with an inflated proposal.
Quotes about unfair
1. It may be unfair, but what happens in a few days, sometimes even a single day, can change the course of a whole lifetime...
- Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner
2. It’s absolutely unfair for women to say that guys only want one thing: sex. We also want food.
- Jarod Kintz, $3.33
3. Frank stared at him. "Unfair? You can breathe underwater and blow up glaciers and summon freaking hurricanes-and it's unfair that I can be an elephant?"Percy considered. "Okay. I guess you got a point. But the next time I say you're totally beast-""Just shut up,"Frank said. "Please."Percy cracked a smile.
- Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune