Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈtʃiːtɪŋ'] not faithful to a spouse or lover.
Rhymes with Cheating
Sentences with cheating
1. Noun, singular or mass
Does she appear to be sincerely sorry for the incident or does she dismiss her cheating as something meaningless?
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Teens on the other end of cheating also struggle with making the right choices.
Quotes about cheating
1. Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad.
- Salvador Dali
2. Cheating and lying aren't struggles, they're reasons to break up.
- Patti Callahan Henry, Between the Tides
3. Never forget that anticipation is an important part of life. Work's important, family's important, but without excitement, you have nothing. You're cheating yourself if you refuse to enjoy what's coming.
- Nicholas Sparks, Three Weeks With My Brother
adjective. ['ˈtʃiːtɪŋ'] violating accepted standards or rules.
noun. ['ˈtʃiːtɪŋ'] a deception for profit to yourself.