Table of Contents
verb. ['ˈtwɝːl'] turn in a twisting or spinning motion.
Rhymes with Twirl
Sentences with twirl
1. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
However, if you twirl it around the central axis, everything is quite close to the axis.
Quotes about twirl
1. Can you be a girl for a few seconds?""I'm always a girl"I frown."You know what I mean. Like a silly, annoying girl"I twirl my hair around my finger. "Kay.
- Veronica Roth, Divergent
2. Bishop was all done with the witty converstaion. 'Will you swear?'And Myrnin said, shockingly, 'I will.' And he proceeded to, a string of swearwords that made Claire blink. He ended with, '—frothy fool-born apple-john! Cheater of vandals and defiler of dead dogs!' and did another twirl and bow. He looked up with a red, red grin that was more like a leer. 'Is that what you meant, my lord?
- Rachel Caine, Feast of Fools
3. I told my doctor my penis was as thin as a spaghetti noodle. I asked if there was anything I could do to bulk it up, and he said, “Yeah, tell your girl to twirl it on a fork before she puts it in her mouth.
- Jarod Kintz, A Story That Talks about Talking Is Like Chatter to Chattering Teeth, and Every Set of Dentures Can Attest to the Fact That No..
noun. ['ˈtwɝːl'] the act of rotating rapidly.