Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈtrɪki'] marked by skill in deception.
Rhymes with Tricky
Sentences with tricky
Sales can be a tricky business to get into, but it can also be extremely lucrative.
Quotes about tricky
1. Life's full of tricky snakes and ladders.
- Steven Patrick Morrissey
2. Hope was tricky like water. Somehow it always found a way in.
- Leigh Bardugo, Ruin and Rising
3. The tricky part about discovering our giftedness is that it may be in an area that feels unexpected.
- Meg Meeker, The 10 Habits of Happy Mothers: Reclaiming Our Passion, Purpose, and Sanity
adjective. ['ˈtrɪki'] having concealed difficulty.
adjective. ['ˈtrɪki'] not to be trusted.