noun. ['ˈsʌnˌglæsɪz'] spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun.
- dark glasses
Words that Rhyme with Sunglasses
Example sentences of the word sunglasses
1. Noun, plural
Hold the second pair of sunglasses so that the lenses are facing down.
2. Verb, 3rd person singular present
Knock-off Versace sunglasses tend to come without the box, a holder or a certificate.
Quotes containing the word sunglasses
1. That point in the sky where yellow meets blue, that’s a handshake I want to see at a #networking event. Sunglasses sold separately.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. The downside of my celebrity is that I cannot go anywhere in the world without being recognized. It is not enough for me to wear dark sunglasses and a wig. The wheelchair gives me away.
- Stephen Hawking
3. The Futures Bright, Wear Your Sunglasses
- Ian Somerhalder