adjective. ['ˈstreɪtˈfɔrwɝd'] free from ambiguity.
Words that Rhyme with Straightforward
Example sentences of the word straightforward
Whatever the reason, finding an artist may not be a straightforward process.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Grains of wheat have a straightforward structure.
The process of changing the guide color on the Dish VIP722 is fairly straightforward.
Quotes containing the word straightforward
1. I think if you show up and you work hard and you're straightforward, you can always create your own opportunities. I hope I'm right.
- Cory Monteith
2. Whereas story is processed in the mind in a straightforward manner, poetry bypasses rational thought and goes straight to the limbic system and lights it up like a brushfire. It's the crack cocaine of the literary world.
- Jasper Fforde, First Among Sequels
3. God's definition of what matters is pretty straightforward. He measures our lives by how we love.
- Francis Chan, Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
adjective. ['ˈstreɪtˈfɔrwɝd'] without evasion or compromise.
adjective. ['ˈstreɪtˈfɔrwɝd'] pointed directly ahead.
adjective. ['ˈstreɪtˈfɔrwɝd'] without concealment or deception; honest.
- natural object