Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈsætɪsˌfaɪɪŋ'] providing abundant nourishment.
Rhymes with Satisfying
How do you pronounce satisfying?
Pronounce satisfying as ˈsætɪsˌfaɪɪŋ.
US - How to pronounce satisfying in American English
UK - How to pronounce satisfying in British English
Sentences with satisfying
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Keep single-serving packets of nuts in your car, office or purse for satisfying snacks on the go.
From collecting the driftwood to preparing and carving it, turning driftwood into art is a satisfying hobby.
Quotes about satisfying
1. We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.
- Robert Fulghum, True Love
2. With all of you men out there who think that having a thousand different ladies is pretty cool, I have learned in my life I've found out that having one woman a thousand different times is much more satisfying.
- Wilt Chamberlain
3. I've had such a satisfying life professionally and personally. I hope my tombstone says, 'Never boring.'
- Alan Dershowitz
adjective. ['ˈsætɪsˌfaɪɪŋ'] providing freedom from worry.