Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈtʃɪrɪŋ'] encouragement in the form of cheers from spectators.
Rhymes with Cheering
How do you pronounce cheering?
Pronounce cheering as ˈʧɪrɪŋ.
US - How to pronounce cheering in American English
UK - How to pronounce cheering in British English
Sentences with cheering
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Your kids will be cheering you on as you help them with this simple craft.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Clapping hands and cheering is a good sign.
Quotes about cheering
1. I’m a master of encouragement. Why should I do work myself when the price of getting others to do it for me is as cheap as cheering them on?
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. Stop just cheering for others who are living their visions. Commit yourself to your own success and follow the steps required to achieve it.
- Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
adjective. ['ˈtʃɪrɪŋ'] providing freedom from worry.