noun. ['ˈtʃɪrɪŋ'] encouragement in the form of cheers from spectators.
Words that Rhyme with Cheering
Example sentences of the word cheering
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Your kids will be cheering you on as you help them with this simple craft.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Clapping hands and cheering is a good sign.
Quotes containing the word cheering
1. I’m a master of encouragement. Why should I do work myself when the price of getting others to do it for me is as cheap as cheering them on?
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. Stop just cheering for others who are living their visions. Commit yourself to your own success and follow the steps required to achieve it.
- Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
adjective. ['ˈtʃɪrɪŋ'] providing freedom from worry.