Table of Contents
adjective. ['ənˈhɛlθi'] not in or exhibiting good health in body or mind.
Rhymes with Unhealthy
How do you pronounce unhealthy?
Pronounce unhealthy as ənˈhɛlθi.
US - How to pronounce unhealthy in American English
UK - How to pronounce unhealthy in British English
Sentences with unhealthy
It's unhealthy for your child to get too much sugar for a number of reasons.
Quotes about unhealthy
1. The reason many people in our society are miserable, sick, and highly stressed is because of an unhealthy attachment to things they have no control over.
- Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
2. Your attachment to unhealthy people and bad habits, which offer you no real control, is why you’re spiritually dying and living a life out of balance.
- Shannon L. Alder
3. Having beef with someone is unnecessary and avoidable. Whatever the issue, if not positive, it is an opportunity to cut the excess fat from an unhealthy dietary network. Simply excuse yourself from the table of negativity and lean forward in peace.
- T.F. Hodge, From Within I Rise: Spiritual Triumph Over Death and Conscious Encounters with "The Divine Presence"
adjective. ['ənˈhɛlθi'] detrimental to health.
adjective. ['ənˈhɛlθi'] not conducive to good health.