Table of Contents
noun. ['sælˈveɪʃən'] (theology) the act of delivering from sin or saving from evil.
Rhymes with Salvation Army
noun. ['sælˈveɪʃən'] a means of preserving from harm or unpleasantness.
noun. ['sælˈveɪʃən'] saving someone or something from harm or from an unpleasant situation.
noun. ['sælˈveɪʃən'] the state of being saved or preserved from harm.
noun. ['ˈɑːrmi'] a permanent organization of the military land forces of a nation or state.
noun. ['ˈɑːrmi'] a large number of people united for some specific purpose.
noun. the army of the United States of America; the agency that organizes and trains soldiers for land warfare.
- Criminal Investigation Command
- Army National Guard
- US Military Academy
- United States Army Special Forces
- United States Department of Defense
- U. S. Army Special Forces
- US Army
- Army High Performance Computing Research Center
- Department of Defense
- United States Army
- government agency
- Special Forces
- United States Army Rangers
- Army Intelligence
- United States Military Academy
- Defense Department
- U. S. Army