Table of Contents
verb. ['ˌrɛkəˈmɛnd'] push for something.
Rhymes with Recommend
How to spell recommend? Is it recomend? Or racomment? Common misspellings are:
Sentences with recommend
1. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
_Given the size of your small business, we recommend a standard mail sorter and postage meter.
2. Verb, base form
Your vet may recommend spending time working with your pet to change his behavior before seeking prescription alternatives.
Quotes about recommend
1. In actuality, California could be a wonderful place to live. In fact, if you're highly educated and ambitious, you can do quite well here while enjoying the sun and the fun. The only problem: California will then blame you for your success and recommend that all your cash be removed from you.
- Ben Shapiro
2. I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.
- C.S. Lewis
3. My advice is to write in the nude. Unless you do your writing in a public restroom, and in that case, I’d recommend wearing flip flops.
- Jarod Kintz, Who Moved My Choose?: An Amazing Way to Deal With Change by Deciding to Let Indecision Into Your Life
verb. ['ˌrɛkəˈmɛnd'] express a good opinion of.
verb. ['ˌrɛkəˈmɛnd'] make attractive or acceptable.