Table of Contents
verb. ['ɛˈneɪbəl, ɪˈneɪbəl'] render capable or able for some task.
- able (English)
- ablen (Middle English (1100-1500))
- en- (English)
- en- (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Enable
How do you pronounce enable?
Pronounce enable as ɪˈneɪbəl.
US - How to pronounce enable in American English
UK - How to pronounce enable in British English
Sentences with enable
1. Verb, base form
Click the chart to enable the Chart Tools at the top of the window.
Quotes about enable
1. You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand.
- Woodrow Wilson
2. Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek.
- Mario Andretti
3. Get correct views of life, and learn to see the world in its true light. It will enable you to live pleasantly, to do good, and, when summoned away, to leave without regret.
- Robert E. Lee